Benefits of a Whole-Home Humidifier
The winter months bring cold, dry air into your home – and this can negatively affect the health of you, your home and your family. The good news is that with a whole-home humidification system installed into your home, you can maintain proper moisture levels throughout winter and protect your family’s health!
Here are some benefits of using a humidifier in your home:
- Reduce the Risk of Infections: Viruses and bacteria can’t travel as well in moist air
- Quicker Recovery: If you do end up getting sick, a healthy amount of moisture in the air can keep your body in optimal shape to fight back against viruses
- Improve the Health of Skin: Cold, dry air drains moisture from your skin, causing dryness, dullness, flaking, and more
- Reduced Heating Bill: Moist air feels warmer than dry air, so adding moisture to the air will have you feeling warmer, allowing you to lower the heat and save on heating costs
- Improved Sleeping: If our throats and sinuses are dry, it’ll cause us to snore which leaves us feeling unrested in the morning
In addition to your family’s health, dry air can also negatively affect wooden furnishings in your home, including wooden flooring. With the proper moisture levels in your home, your family will be more comfortable, and your home will be safe from any warping or cracking due to the dry air of winter. Give F.C. Haab a call or contact us online today to learn more!