Plan Ahead With an AC Upgrade
Here at Haab Energy, we like to think ahead. We encourage our customers to do the same, too! That’s why, although the cold weather is lingering, you should start thinking about the shape of your home air conditioning system now – so you can enjoy cool relief when the warm weather makes its way back to us.
Upgrading to modern air conditioning equipment…
- Helps lower your energy costs with higher efficiency ratings.
- Improves the cooling coverage in your home, removing warm spots.
- Provides better airflow without having to work harder.
- Protects the quality of air in your home by removing humidity and filtering out unseen particulates.
- Utilizes a more environmentally friendly refrigerant known as R-410A. Older systems used R-22 refrigerant, which has been shown to deplete the ozone when released into the air. Additionally, because R-22 refrigerant is being phased-out, there will be likely an increase in maintenance costs on older systems.
So, whether you’re looking to save a little bit of extra cash on utility bills, or you want cleaner air for you and your family, an air conditioning system upgrade is the way to go! Contact us online to schedule your evaluation, or to set up your installation.