Fight Back Against Poor Indoor Air Quality with F.C. Haab
If you’re itching, sneezing, coughing and wheezing, don’t rush to blame allergy season – there could be something else at play. From dust and dirt to mold and mildew, there are a number of indoor air pollutants that can negatively impact your health. What can you do about it? Call F.C. Haab!
When we think of poor air quality, we tend to think of the air outside, however, the air inside is often more polluted, even in industrialized cities like Philadelphia. The good news is, F.C. Haab offers indoor air quality solutions that help you breathe easy:
- Humidifiers – Too much humidity can accelerate the growth of mold and mildew, whereas too little humidity can cause respiratory and skin irritation, but our humidifiers help you achieve a happy balance.
- Electro-Static Air Filters – These systems create a static charge that helps particles stick to the filter.
- Media Filters – Disposable pleats catch spores and bacteria prior to exiting your ductwork.
- Electronic Filters – The smallest of particles, such as cracked pollen, don’t stand a chance against electronic filters. Many of our electronic filters can be controlled by smartphone or tablet, enabling you to achieve clean air and maximize energy efficiency.
- UV Purification Systems – Especially helpful in households with asthma and allergy suffers, UV purification systems eliminate mold, bacteria and other microorganisms.
- Programmable Thermostats – We offer Wi-Fi compatible thermostats that you can control from your smartphone, tablet or computer to control the temperature and achieve maximum efficiency.
Don’t let indoor air contaminants affect your health – fight back with F.C. Haab. Contact us today to learn more about our indoor air quality solutions!