Why Automatic Delivery Is the Best Choice
If you have not already chosen automatic delivery for your heating oil, we strongly recommend that you call Haab Energy today and make the switch. Automatic delivery is a service with lots of “pros” and only one “con.”
Here are the “pros” of automatic delivery.
- It’s proactive. We don’t just “guess” when your delivery is due, nor do we deliver just to get an extra payment from you. We use computer software to calculate the average temperature per day since your last delivery and your historical usage to determine how much you’re using, and schedules your delivery accordingly.
- It prolongs the life of your system. All heating oil tanks have a small amount of sludge at the bottom – even those filled with our high-quality heating oil – and if you run out of fuel, your equipment could get clogged as this sludge gets pulled through.
- It protects your family. If you’re not on automatic delivery and forget to check your tank levels, you could wake up to an icy home. We will get to you as quickly as possible with an emergency delivery – but while you’re waiting, your family is shivering. Exposure to extreme cold is dangerous, especially for infants, the elderly or the infirm. With automatic delivery, you’ll never need to worry about this scenario!
- It’s pro bono. That means it’s a free service. We don’t charge extra for all the protection provided by automatic delivery.
And the “con?” We think you’ll like that one, too.
- It’s convenient. You do not have to remember to check the tank level, go outside or down to the basement or crawlspace, read the gauge or wait at home for a delivery.
To get with the program and enroll in automatic delivery before the heating season, please contact us online!