Protect Your Heating Equipment With F.C. Haab
For ultimate comfort protection during this heating season, look no further than F.C. Haab! Our comprehensive heating system service plan helps to keep your equipment running just as well as it did when it was first installed! Enrolling in our service plan grant you access to annual tune-ups, which help increase efficiency and prolong the life expectancy of the equipment. In addition, the higher level of coverage you choose, the more money you will save!
Take a look at the heating service plans available to you:
Bronze Plan: Gives customers the option of service coverage and a tune-up at a reduced price.
Silver Plan: Covers common repairs and includes annual tune-up to help save customers even more money when it comes to keeping their equipment running.
Gold Plan: This level of coverage includes everything in the Silver Plan, but with an increased number of parts and services that are covered by the plan.
No matter what plan you choose the annual tune-up is a crucial part of your equipment’s maintenance. Here’s what is included in the tune-up:
- Test and adjust oil burner for maximum efficiency, using combustion testing equipment
- Inspect combustion chamber
- Clean and check electrodes and nozzle assembly
- Install customer-supplied air filters. We supply oil filter controls, cartridge, and burner nozzle, if necessary
- Oil all motors on burner, fans and circulators
- Check all safety and operating controls
- Vacuum-clean appliance and flue pipe, including chimney base (where accessible), as necessary
Are you ready to prepare you home for the heating season? Give F.C. Haab a call and sign up for any level of protection through our comprehensive heating service plans. Contact us online if you’d like to know more, or to sign up!